The web site of the Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) provides the public with easy access to policy and administrative information on health and welfare. You can find latest news, policy information MW will work to enhance efficiency of administrative services and convenience of the public.
- Adjustment of Fonts
The website of the Ministry of Health and Welfare has been developed in such ways to allow users to directly adjust fonts, in compliance with web accessibility.
If letters are too small, please click View of browser > Text size > Regular.
To enlarge font size, please click View of browser > Text size > Larger.
- Guidelines for the Visually Impaired
- The website of the Ministry of Health and Welfare has cascading style sheets in compliance with web accessibility so that the visually impaired can also use it.
- The website of the Ministry of Health and Welfare supports voice services for the visually impaired. To use the service, a separate screen reader program should be installed.
- Font size enlargement
- How to use the keyboard:
- - To move to the next sentence, press Tab.
- - To go back to the previous sentence, press Shift+Tab.
- - To select a menu or item or download an attachment, press Enter.
- - To go back to the previous page, press Backspace (<-).
- Telecommunication relay services for people with hearing impaired
The National Information Society Agency offers real-time telecommunication relay services to help people with hearing or speech impairments communicate on the phone with people without disabilities.
There are text, video and speech-to-speech relay services. You can use telecommunication relay services when making inquiries, shopping or booking by phone, searching for jobs, making business calls, and calling your families and friends.
본 콘텐츠는 Windows Media Player로 제작되었습니다. 콘텐츠를 보려면 무료의 Windows Media Player 설치가 필요합니다.
- Optimal Computer Environment to View the Website
To view more contents in one screen without scrolling, it is recommended to use Explorer 8.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 7+, and a screen resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels.