- Date : 2020-03-25
- Hit : 3019
질병관리본부 KCDC 2020.3.2.
- Do not leave the quarantine area to prevent the spread of disease. (※If you are subject to self-quarantine, please cooperate in preventing transmissionof infection in accordance with 「Infectious Disease Control and Prevention Act*」) *You may be punished by a fine not exceeding 3 million won in accordance with Article 80 (Penality Provisions).
- Stay alone in an isolated area.
- Keep the door closed and open the window frequently to ventilate.
- Eat by yourself.
- If possible, use a separate bathroom and sink. (Shared bathroom and sink should be disinfected with a home disinfectant such as chlorine bleach after use.)
- If you need to leave the area for an inevitable reason such as treatment, you must contact the local health center(Officer in charge)first.
- Avoid contact with family members or cohabiters. (speaking, etc.)
- If inevitable, do not face each other, wear masks, and keep at least 2m distance.
- Use personal items separately. (personal towel, tableware, mobile phone, etc.)
- Wash clothes and bedding of suspected infectee separately from others'
- Separate tableware, so others don't use it before it is cleaned.
- Comply with the health guidelines.
- Comply with personal hygiene recommendations (washing hands, sanitizing etc)
- Wear a mask when coughing
- If you don't have a mask, cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve, and wash or sanitize hands after coughing or sneezing.
During the active monitoring period, your local public health center will contact you for symptoms, etc. Please maintain self-monitoring for 14 days from the date of contact with a diagnosed infectee.
- Monitor your health conditions for any symptoms of infection such as respiratory symptoms
- Take the temperature every morning and evening
- Inform the pubic health center of your symptoms when they contact you once or more a day
Major Symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever (over 37.5 °C)
- Respiratory symptoms (coughing, sore throat, etc.)